We're keen to welcome a hands-on, dynamic individual with bags of creativity to join our team of Ducks. Do you have experience in creating, planning and executing successful marketing campaigns for B2B & B2C clients? Are you able to blend strategic brand thinking and UX with SEO and PPC tactics to generate fantastic ROI for our clients? If the answer to these questions is a resounding yes, then get ready for your next challenge.
Whether is enjoying our free daily fruit, free Friday lunches and BBQs or having fun at our regular social events and parties, Cyber-Duck has won memorable awards including Top 5 Agency for Customer Satisfaction by the Drum in 2014, Best mobile campaign by UKAgency Awards in 2015 and many more. We represent a versatile digital agency working collaborative together to offer web development and design, brand strategy, marketing and on-going support services to fantastic multinational and local clients such as Arsenal F.C, Cancer Research Technologies, Aston Martin to name a few.
A normal day at Cyber-Duck will be working with our design, technical and marketing teams, meeting with clients on a regular basis, supporting existing campaigns that are already performing well, creating new campaigns and planning their execution and playing a key role in pitches helping us to secure new accounts. Very dynamic role for very dynamic people!
What you'll do? The role is broken down into four facets:
- Research the client’s industry regularly by setting up alerts, undertake analysis into social media channels, keywords, competitors and audience personas. As part of developing a creative strategy you will help to audit any existing marketing collateral, content and user experience.
- Definition of creative strategies for marketing campaigns, including positioning messaging and tone of voice (ToV) appropriately.
- Oversee the production of creative work associated with the project including devising storyboards for content such as animations and videos to bring the campaign to life.
Client campaign management:
- Work in existing and new campaigns. After cementing the requirements with the new business team you will plan the strategy, define the KPIs, assess risks (through managing expectations) and both devise and execute the tactics (hands-on) through a variety of different channels.
- Cross channel budget planning.
- Planning of campaign timelines and channel budgets across all the channels from SEO, PPC, Social, CRM and Programmatic Advertising to PR, radio, print and video ensuring that the marketing is integrated and effective across these channels.
Ongoing reporting and analysis:
- While executing the campaigns, the final candidate will monitor the conversions and return on investment (across all active touch-points) using analytical tools (including social), communicate with clients and undertake more qualitative analysis such as user interviews, user surveys, industry research and running/attending workshops and participating in conferences.
Skills and requirements:
- Minimum 3-years of agency experience managing client campaigns across a variety of sectors including, but no limited to, FMCG, E-commerce, sports, automotive, B2B and the technology sector.
- Native English or equivalent copywriting capabilities and content strategy skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate marketing strategies and recommendations in a clear and concise manner to clients who may not have the same level of marketing knowledge.
- Candidate should be a self-starter who can independently manage their own tasks, as well as frequently working with and managing project teams.
- Analytical and able to effectively use Google Analytics and Social Media Analytics.
- Familiarity with using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn for growth purposes.
- Competitive salary subject to skills and experience.
- Company laptop.
- 20 days of holidays plus Bank holidays and plus Christmas break.
- One extra holiday day for every calendar year worked as a full time staff member.
- Free Friday lunches and BBQs with the team.
- Free and fresh weekly fruits.
- Staff days out and office parties throughout the year.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life Assurance.
- Pension scheme contribution and Independent Financial Advisor support.
- Gym membership.
- Costco card to get you great discounts.