Our client is an independent, multi-award winning digital marketing agency fortunate to have been working with some of the UK’s leading e-commerce businesses, high street retailers and nationally recognised brands for 18 years.
They are very proud to have been nominated as ‘Best Digital Agency’ in the 2016 Online Retail Awards, and as an ‘Elite’ agency in the 2016 Drum Independent Agency Census.
Position: Campaign Manager
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - 30,000 per annum, dependent on experience
Benefits: An hour and quarter for lunch, income replacement cover, death in service, critical illness, 28 days’ holiday per year, stakeholder pension and an early Friday finish
About the role:
They have a very exciting opportunity for a creative candidate to work with their SEO and social teams, leading content marketing campaigns for some of the UK’s best known brands.
As Organic Campaign Manager, you will execute creative campaigns across these channels, working with key household name clients to develop content and campaigns in line with their requirements. You will be responsible for the life cycle of content, leading the concept, research, creation and promotion. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop content strategies and creative ideas for use across SEO and social campaigns for key clients
- Lead and deliver content campaigns from concept, through to research, creation and promotion
- Execute PR and outreach campaigns to support SEO and social and get coverage from mainstream publishers and niche bloggers
- Lead and develop their internal creative processes, and mentor content and outreach team members to help generate ideas and content across all clients and relevant markets
- Maintain a cutting edge creative approach
- Carry out competitor and market analysis for clients
- Be a point of contact to your clients and report back on results
The successful candidate will have strong creative skills, coming from a content strategy and / or PR campaign background, ideally with agency-side experience in a similar role. You will need to be a creative individual in order to consistently think of new cutting edge ways to use content to promote clients and improve their online visibility, as well as having experience across multiple formats.
You will also be able to display:
- Experience delivering creative content marketing campaigns across SEO and social media
- Outstanding creative skills, with experience across multiple content formats
- Experience leading and mentoring content and outreach team members
- Good communications skills to build relationships with clients and colleagues
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads
- Able to work on own initiative and as a part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ambitious, hardworking and eager to learn
You may have experience of the following: Campaign Manager, Organic Campaign Manager, SEO, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Marketing Campaigns, Marketing Agency, Content Marketing Campaign, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.