about 1 year ago
Advert Copy (formatted)
Job Title: Category Executive
Location: East Anglia
Package: £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We are the Number 1 snacking brand in this growing healthy snacks category and are well placed to benefit from the rising consumer desire for 'better for you' snacks, and for tasty and fun ways of getting your 5 a day. We want to develop our brand and be the leading Innovator in our market providing consumers with convenient and tasty healthy snacks.
• Help define and execute a 3 Year vision for category growth in our key customers in conjunction with the appropriate Account Teams
• Support the wider Commercial Team through provision of merchandising plans across all our retail customers to include ownership and management of product databases and associated agency relationships
• Support the Sales and Marketing Director through the provision of accurate and actionable data analysis and ad hoc reporting as required to deliver the category vision and fundamentals across the channel
• Ensure that workload is prioritised and focused against the biggest opportunities for the business aligned to the UB Category Vision and channel strategy.
• Broaden our sphere of influence and build close working relationships with key internal and external customers through developing a detailed understanding of key contacts, their strategy, goals and calendar and using this understanding to proactively identify opportunities of benefit to the Category.
You will be of graduate calibre with an FMCG background in sales or marketing and category management, coupled with knowledge of the UK grocery sector. Your strong analytical skills will enable you to probe and analyse industry, shopper, customer and category information which provide actionable category programmes. We are seeking high potential individuals who will progress quickly through the organisation.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 6980/5
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details