4 months ago
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As a Channel Manager within Chrome OS, you will be responsible for the development of Original Equipment Manufactures (OEMs), Distributors, and Resellers for Chrome OS to B2B. You will be the primary lead in developing distributor strategy, reseller recruitment, enablement, marketing, incentives and support for the EMEA region. You'll lead call out campaigns to a set of new and established resellers to help promote our new Chrome OS offerings.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Support the end to end enablement of Chrome OS to a set of regional resellers. Support Sales Opportunities through resellers.
* Work closely with account teams to develop joint pipeline.
* Develop and implement programs and sales trainings that enable Chrome resellers. Identify key trends and opportunities to grow Chrome, looking at ways to scale and drive more awareness.
* Work with resellers to enable Sales Playbooks for key use cases and verticals.
* Manage key programs and evaluate ROI.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience working in a project management role.
* Relevant experience in enterprise hardware distribution.
* Experience working in a cross-functional environment with multiple enterprise partners.
* Familiarity with IT Channels across Hardware and Software platforms.
* Demonstrated ability to work towards business goals, and comfortable with shifting priorities as needed.
* Effective consultation skills, with the ability to establish impactful partnerships, navigate complex organizations.
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders.