6 months ago
A new oppotunity has arisen within a leading Marketing Agency in beautiful surroundings in Oxfordshire. They bring a range of services together from data sourcing and management through creative development and digital campaigning and business intelligence.
This role fits within the Client Services team and will have the overall responsibility for sales, revenue and profitability of 1 account as well as driving the strategy. There will need to be seamlesss communication across Data, Events, Creative and Client Services.
This agency has a strong client base within the IT and technology industry and look to deliver complex integrated marketing programmes that make tangible business results and drive client profitability.
The successful Associate Director / Client Leader should have the following skills/experience:
• Either agency experience owning a major blue-chip B2B client relationship and revenue or client-side experience of owning successful marketing strategy and programmes as a consultant
• Evidence of leading, motivating and inspiring a team, ensuring high quality delivery through effective management - vital for this role
• Strategic sales and marketing thinking coupled with the ability to clearly understand a client’s business problem and design and deliver a long term solution
• Experience of delivering to business objectives through commercially driven marketing strategy
• Proven ability to grow a highly complex and highly demanding account and deliver a commercially successful client programme, sustainably
• Experience of leading successful marketing projects and programmes
• A demand generation background would be advantageous
If this sounds of interest, please forward a recent copy of your CV to Dan or call.
As much as we would love to get back to everyone that applies, we are unable to respond to candidates who have been unsuccessful. So, if you don’t hear from us within the next 7 days, then we’re afraid that you haven’t been shortlisted on this occasion. Please don’t be discouraged from applying for other positions with us.
Marketing Director / Client Partner / Consultant / Associate Director / Demand Generation / IT / Technology / Marketing /
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
14 days ago
only 7 days until close
London, Edinburgh & Lothians, Oxfordshire, Oxford, Horsham
£25k - £30k
only 27 days until close
only 7 days until close