3 months ago
Do you have Client Development experience within a Legal firm? If so, then I have the perfect role for you! I am currently recruiting for an experienced Client Development Manager to join a Global legal firm based in Manchester.
The successful Client Development Manager will be asked to carry out the following duties:
• Help develop the firm's client development methodology as the programme expands into new areas of the firm
• Lead the strategy for the clients within relevant sectors/practice areas, and working collaboratively with Senior Business Development Managers and other Client Managers to ensure alignment of client programmes across the firm, ensuring that BD activity is driven by client need
• Support the development of appropriate marketing materials and activities to fulfil client plans – whether brochures, web pages, newsletters, reports, web-pages, seminars, conferences etc.
• Work collaboratively with Client Development Managers in other sectors and regions
• Manage junior members of the team, ensuring each member works to the highest standards and develops in their roles
• Monitor KPIs and reporting regular progress back to the firm's management, partnership and senior members of the Business Development team
• Effectively advocate the aims of the firm's client/business development agenda, assisting partners, lawyers and team members in maintaining an awareness of these aims and guiding their implementation
• Maintain an overview of the developments taking place in the firm and their market and communicate those developments to partners, lawyers and other team members
The ideal Client Development Manager will have the following experience:
• Considerable experience of working as a Client Development practitioner at management level within a fast-paced professional services environment
• Leading sector-focused client development and marketing activities
• Developing and implementing business plans
• Managing key client accounts
• Managing integrated and client-focused marketing and client development plans
• Management of marketing materials and activities to support the client's agenda
• Serving in a client-facing role
• Marketing communications experience with extensive copy writing skills and a good understanding of branding and design and the production of promotional materials with experience of working closely with a design team
• Strong IT skills with experience of CRM systems (preferably InterAction), Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities within tight timescales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Set a positive role model for junior members of the team
If you think this role would suit you, please send your CV to Anila Shabir via the link below.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age