A leading international legal practice with a global presence is looking to appoint a Client Relationship Manager. This role will focus on the management of bank relationships and on sharing and encouraging best practice in relationship management as the firm rolls out key elements of this approach to local and regional CRM programmes.
In this role you will be expected to develop a comprehensive understanding of the structure, operations and strategic direction of the clients you manage, build an understanding of how and where the firm can best position itself in relation to these clients, and work alongside the Global Relationship Partners to implement retention and targeting initiatives to strengthen the relationship between client and firm. The aim is to progressively increase the client revenue streams or share of wallet and profitability. You will contribute to the broader firm wide approach to client management.
As the relationship manager and member of the relationship management team your responsibilities will include:
* Managing the production of client-related business analysis including: client strategy, client structures, revenue and profitability (including gap analysis), relationship mapping, market share, competitor activity, developments in the client's markets and client needs analysis.
* Managing the annual client planning review process for your clients.
* Managing the approach to communication and information flow between key client relationship team members globally.
* Developing a client listening approach for the client and carrying out client listening activities.
* Cultivating and developing direct client contact with a wide range of job titles.
* Assisting in the development of a secondment strategy and managing the secondees for your clients.
* Working with local and product based business development team members to support on-the-ground targeting programmes and marketing initiatives for your clients.
* Working as a team leader on relationship management priority projects designed to support the development of the firm's client management approach.
* Contributing to the development of best practice toolkits and training sessions to assist the firm in its roll-out of relationship management best practice.
You will be a graduate with relevant marketing qualifications and have Client relationship management experience in a large professional services organisation. You will be self motivated and able to work under pressure, whilst effectively directing junior members of staff. You'll possess excellent communication skills, have high attention to detail, business analysis and desk research experience, strong customer service focus, be a creative thinker, and have experience of change management. Strong knowledge of the financial services sector an advantage, but not necessary. An interest in developing sector knowledge is important.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC