Client Services Manager
£30-45K + Great Benefits including flexible working
Hampshire commutable from Southampton, Fareham, Portsmouth
This is a great opportunity to join a leading digital agency with a growing team and impressive list of clients. You will have the chance to work on some exciting, high-profile and successful digital campaigns. You'll be a public face of the agency, guiding clients through often complex and challenging web projects, as well as being a source of advice and information for ongoing client relationships.
Responsibilities of the Client Services Manager:
- Frequent proactive status updates, informing clients of progress of their site builds and marketing work
- Frequent and proactive client communication
- Getting sign-off from clients on project and marketing campaign work
- Dealing with requests for reactive technical support and existing client work
- Assisting with scoping and quoting for work where appropriate
- Helping where appropriate with new business pitches
- Finding opportunities to increase existing client spend in ways that ensures a good ROI for clients
- Being responsible for maintaining high satisfaction levels across all clients
- Conducting regular face-to-face client meetings - be they project updates or regular review meetings
- Finding ways to develop better client relationships, including attending industry events and networking
Experience of the Client Services Manager:
- Previous experience working in an agency or similar business is essential
- We have a strong specialism in ecommerce development and marketing, so relevant ecommerce experience would be highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- A friendly, proactive, positive and enthusiastic nature
- Ability to communicate at all levels of a client's business from junior staff up to board level
- A strong understanding of the commercial elements (both agency and client side) of web development and marketing projects
- A general understanding of website technologies, processes and principles of digital marketing
- An ability to form productive, proactive relationships with clients from a broad variety of backgrounds.
If you want to work in a friendly, enjoyable working environment with excellent benefits then apply now.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.