Job Title: Client Strategy Director
Salary: Competitive salary (negotiable) + benefits
Our client are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about and has a strong background and experience in digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn and results-driven, strive for success and have a desire to question and improve everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The purpose of this role is to manage and deliver single and multi-channel strategy and planning across assigned portfolio of clients.
The role will be to own accountability for multi-channel client strategy and cross sell, working with multiple stakeholders across the organisation to define and meet client and business growth objectives.
This will include, but is not limited to:
- Manage and steer our client's relationships with key clients.
- Identify, coordinate and drive development initiatives for existing client growth through Account Development Planning.
- Plan strategy with clients and internal teams to meet objectives of both parties.
- Work closely with the client delivery teams on driving client growth and client management.
- Cross sell of services to existing clients - using your knowledge of the industry to increase exposure of our full product suite where there is opportunity.
- Run regular client Business Reviews from agenda setting to leading the meetings.
- Work with clients to know and understand their businesses, define and meet objectives, and work with operations team to track performance.
- Update and maintain client process documents, and general organisation of client collateral. Keep abreast of our client's full client list across all channels.
- Regularly solicit feedback from clients and help track client NPS - work with operations teams to continually improve.
- Abide by the business Client Service Charter and ensure this is reflected in workflow/project management.
- Support new business and be heavily involved in pitches and planning for new business proposals, particularly with regards to the briefing process for cross-channel client prospects.
- Support relationships with Google Agency team (and other partners, where applicable), ensuring transfer of industry information and our client's presence at industry events.
- Assist with marketing initiatives, such as awards entries and case studies.
To apply for the role of Client Strategy Director you should have the following skills and experiences:
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience.
- Minimum 6 years of digital marketing experience
- Preferably have worked operationally or in a client facing capacity in PPC, SEO, Social and Display, agency or publisher side
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven experience of client insight development, spotting future industry changes and being one step ahead of the curve.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to continuously demonstrate innovation and initiative.
- Proven ability to mentor and lead a results-driven team to strive to always exceed targets.
- Proven track record of managing complex projects, working and delivering to deadlines, leading the Channel team to meet deadlines.
- A mathematical and analytical mind.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Highly organised multi-tasker with impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills. Proven ability to influence, persuade and negotiate.
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies.
- Management and leadership skills: managing up, down and peer, a motivator.
- Proven ability to develop client's business, be a trusted partner / consultant.
- Ability to maintain visible presence with client senior management.
- Committed to providing the highest quality work quickly
- Ideally but not essential: 3 years' line management experience, mentoring & training.
Please be aware that only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this position. Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Client Strategy Director, Client Services Director, Client Management Director, Customer Strategy Director, Online Strategy Director, Digital Strategy Director, SEO Strategy Director, PPC Strategy Director, Online Advertising Strategy will also be considered for this role.