about 1 month ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
The Loyalty team are responsible for creating and running all Sky loyalty activity which will demonstrate to our customers that we value them, and want to reward them for all the time they spend with us. We want to make staying with Sky the clear smart choice. This is an exciting new role within the Strategy, Commercial and Propositions team. This team is at the heart of driving forward and optimising the VIP propositions and commercial strategy and works closely with other propositions teams, IDS, Finance, Marketing and Operations.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too
The Senior Commercial Analyst joining the Sky VIP Loyalty team at this early stage provides a real opportunity for individuals to directly contribute to the future success of the exciting new programme
- Own the enrolment and redemption forecast model, updating it weekly to understand impacts of key programme changes and new trends.
- Carry out ad hoc modelling and analysis to quantify the impact of proposed changes and inform rapid decision making.
- Liaise with key stakeholders such as IDS, Finance, other proposition and commercial teams and the broader VIP team to source key inputs, understand the nature of proposed changes and identify relevant data reference points to inform key assumptions.
- Create presentations for senior management on insights, trends observed, changes to forecasts and other inquiry based research.
- Support team with ad hoc proposition and insight work and lead on specific workstreams. This will involve desktop research into potential new ideas to be added to the programme, deep dives into competitors and working in virtual teams with internal business stakeholders to deliver recommendations.
- Experience of working with and owning excel models
- Experience of drawing out and demonstrating unique insights from reporting data
- Experience of collating information from a broad range of sources and identifying the most reliable data for use in informing key assumptions
- Advanced knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- A great attention to detail
- An outstanding communicator – both verbal and written
- Able to present confidently
- A strong team player who is able to collaborate naturally
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today.
Flexible working statement
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Criminal Record Check
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better