We're looking for an established Communications Manager with existing commercial media relations and PR experience working specifically for a Financial Service brand or within a marketing agency for financial service clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career by working in a brand new role for a household name in the heart of London. The company.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely driven, successful team to develop and maintain communications and media relation campaigns to meet key company objectives in core customer markets. My client offers a flexible working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this company is fast moving and as they are rapidly growing this would be a great opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to really progress their PR and communications career! The role.
The right Communications Manager will play a pivotal part in managing the PR and communications plan and delivering all communication and media relation activity within budget. You will be involved in content creation including scripts for conferences, press release and internal communications. You will be a strong, hands-on communicator with some great contacts across the media. You will be liaising with key stakeholders on a regular basis and you will be a key member of the team accountable for developing more consumer led stories and campaigns within the business. The experience we need.
- 5 years+ experience as a Communications Manager or Media Relations Manage with a track record of preparing communication campaigns within financial services
- Experience producing creative content including internal communication plans and campaigns
- Hands on experience managing external PR agencies and financial journalists
- Influential and pro-active personality with the ability to work well as a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Personable, creative, dynamic, reliable and confident in managing your own workload
Any experience working specifically with mortgage products and services would be highly desirable for this position. What you'll get in return.
How to apply.
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a well-known creative communications team to grow the marketing, communications and PR strategy
- The opportunity to work for a big name brand within an environment where ideas are shared and rewarded
- A competitive salary and great benefit package.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.