Communications Manager (Professional Body)
Our client promotes professional standards and qualifications in the development and management of land, real estate, construction and infrastructure. Their talented team are the driving force, ensuring that the right education, skills and integrity are at the heart of the profession.
They are growing their team around the world and offer a stimulating career where you can really make a difference. Consistently recognised in Best Companies as one of the top Not-For-Profit Organisations to Work For, you’d enjoy an engaging and vibrant environment with the opportunity to increase your skills and achieve your ambitions.
Position: Global Regulatory Communications Manager
Location: Westminster, London
Salary: £40k - £45k per annum
Interviews for those shortlisted will take place w/c 24th October 2016
To develop a high quality regulatory communications framework and: To integrate the regulatory message into broader our client's corporate communications. To be the lead developer of communications in respect of major (cross border) regulatory initiatives.
- Design and develop an integrated Regulatory Communications framework which determines the protocols, language, tone and style of all communications delivered by the function, and recommends the use of channels as appropriate
- Review and develop current communications materials ensuring they are fit for purpose and meet the need of qualified professionals, firms, the public, staff and end users
- Identify those areas where there may be conflict between professional qualification expectation and enforcement need and help resolution
- Continuously review language, contextual approach and tone of compliance letter / emails
- Create a campaign to encourage the wider adoption of our client's standards and regulation
- Design program of emails that deal with regulation process (aimed solely at compliance and risk officers) and awareness (all our client's qualified professionals)
- Primary responsibility for delivery of the annual regulatory review
- Develop the Regulation messages and integrate them in the website, recommending improvements and promoting positive feedback gathered from members about the regulatory process
- Help create a regulation digital communication plan which would address both the needs of compliance officers / designated regulation contacts and also the regulation awareness levels that every professional should have
- Initiate and maintain contact with key media channels and work to deliver the standards and quality assurance message to key stakeholders
- Represent team at functional team meetings, participating in broader business discussions / decisions and promoting cross-fertilisation of ideas, information and initiatives wherever possible
- Liaise with relevant members, membership bodies, and external stakeholders and end users as required
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Significant experience and demonstrated success in a similar role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to influence a complex array of audiences and stakeholders to deliver objectives
- Team collaboration and effective working with others to achieve corporate goals
- A motivator and developer of people
- International experience
You may have experience of the following: Global Regulatory Communications Manager, Professional Body, Regulation, Membership Body, Communications Manager, Marketing Communications, Standards, International Marketing, Global Communications, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.