Job Title: Community Fundraising Officer
Location: Home Based, London and the South East
Salary: £22,360 - £26,000
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the organisation's Community and Fundraising Events Team within the Fundraising, Marketing and Communication Directorate. They are looking for an experienced fundraiser to continue to develop community fundraising in the London and South East region.
- Working with the Head of Community and Events to develop and implement regional fundraising plans for London and the South East.
- Developing existing and establishing new fundraising activities across the region.
- Supporting fundraising opportunities in conjunction with our three London hospitals.
- Cultivating and recruiting new and existing volunteers to participate in a range of third party fundraising events or to hold their own in aid of fundraising events.
- Working with their corporate desk to establish and develop fundraising opportunities with local organisations.
- Planning and managing an agreed programme of fundraising projects.
- Identifying and researching potential fundraising opportunities where required.
- Ensuring that we optimise all internal communication resources to encourage staff participation and support of events.
- Liaising with their data processing team to ensure all income is accurately accounted for.
- Full driving licence and have transport readily available.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent or experience in an appropriate field.
- Demonstrable experience in Community fundraising role.
- Demonstrable experience in running regional local fundraising appeals.
- Recruitment and managing volunteer fundraising groups and individual fundraisers.
- Planning of fundraising events programme and evaluation of fundraising opportunities.
- Working with the media.
- Working with other fundraising teams to deliver diverse activities including events, corporate partnerships and key supporter/cultivation activities.
- Excellent written and face to face communication skills, with an aptitude for interacting with colleagues and supporters on all levels.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), databases and the Internet.
It would also be great if you had:
- Certificate in Fundraising.
- Knowledge of fundraising databases (ideally CARE).
Working for the organisation is very rewarding; they have been dedicated to helping pets since 1897! They value their brilliant employees and offer competitive benefits including:
- Salary £22,360 - £26,000 per annum.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Pension scheme.
- Company Sick Pay.
- Life Insurance following probationary period.
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the application form.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Fundraising Appeals Manager, Fundraising Events Manager, Fundraising Officer, Fundraiser, Fundraising Project Officer, Project Management, Marketing Manager, Charity Fundraising Officer, Fundraising Executive, Events Fundraising Manager, Corporate Fundraising Manager, Donor Giving Sales, Sales Executive, Customer Relationship Manager, Flexible Working, Customer Facing will also be considered for this role.