Consulting Director - TheLadders.co.uk
This job expired on 20-02-2012
|Salary Details:||Up to £100K Base + Up to 25% B|
|Job Categories:||Marketing and Sales Jobs|
Have you got the eXperience factor - up to £100k doe + Bonus - London
Customer Experience Director wanted to lead the fastest growing part of this branding communication agency.
They have an urgent need for a switched on, personable individual who thrives on being client facing and delivering exceptional projects in customer experience management. With new FTSE and Blue Chip clients in the pipeline daily theyre looking for someone who can handle multiple projects and account teams, get the best out of them and be the face of the company with clients.
Youll not need to deal with line management of the team but will be great at project management and delivering on time and on budget to wow and amaze clients.
Youll report directly into the Managing Director of the Customer Experience Management arm of the business and work alongside exceptionally creative individuals.
If youre the real deal youll have:
- 10+ years experience management consulting or the customer experience arena from agency or industry
- A good understanding of research jargon but not be a lifelong researcher
- 1 or above from a red brick university
- Can do attitude Can deliver change and get stuck in rather than just the innovation and ideas side of things
- Ability to instantaneously gain credibility with your clients through your experience and in depth knowledge
- Have dealt with senior stakeholders in large blue chip organisations (preferably Telco and FS but not exclusively)