Business & Consumer & Insight Analyst – Premium FMCG
c£35k + benefits
An understanding of consumer insight is needed for this exciting role with a premium FMCG business in double digit growth. Reporting to the Business & Consumer Insight Manager, you’ll be exposed to a broad range of research projects, working closely with the brand team and category team. You’ll assist on key consumer insight projects across the business, embedding the consumer at the heart of decision making.
Our Ideal Candidate
* Exposure to consumer research & insight in a blue chip FMCG company or research agency experience
* Sound understanding of continuous market data/retail panel data.
* Demonstrate a high level of accuracy in analysing data, research results and brand performance, with an ability to turn data into insight
* Strong personal skills and ability to work with research suppliers
* Strong communication skills with the ability to deliver a concise message
* Highly analytical, passionate and focussed on results
* Good commercial and consumer knowledge of UK FMCG market
* Ability to influence key stakeholders
A premium international FMCG business with a much admired portfolio of brands. It’s a high performing, passionate and creative business with a fantastic working environment and an innovative, independent approach to marketing.
Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing recruitment and marketing experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please apply now.