Consumer Insight Executive - FMCG
£32K-38K + Benefits Package + Bonus
Great opportunity to take your analytical thinking skills and insight experience into this challenging new role with a fast growing international consumer healthcare/OTC business based in Central London. Working with your manager, you’ll play a key role in supporting the brand team, championing insight internally to advise on brand strategy, innovation, commercial, pricing and promotional issues. In what is a pivotal role at the heart of the business, this is a great opportunity to get involved in large strategic research projects, bringing consumer, shopper, retail/market and expert data, information and insight to life across a substantial portfolio of much loved brands.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Promoting the strategic use of insight and consulting on research methodology.
- Help bring consumer and expert data, information and insight to life across all brands.
- Work in partnership with brand and commercial managers to develop insight.
- Supporting the research brief development process and reviewing and recommending agency proposals.
- Managing the end-to-end research on insight projects as the key contact for a number of agencies.
- Taking ownership for consumer data and insight tools including Kantar and dunnhumby data.
- Working with marketing team to analyse brand performance and budget.
- A minimum of c.2-3 years gained agency or client-side with a good grasp of ad-hoc methodologies and/or continuous retail/market/shopper data.
- Highly data literate with excellent communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to develop clear presentations and respond to date requests and queries.
- A real interest in brands and marketing strategy with the ability to understand business issues and use insight to support key decisions.
This fast-growing, entrepreneurial global healthcare business has huge ambitions to grow in the UK and markets across the world. With new marketing leadership and a commitment to strengthen the team with additional talent, this is a very exciting time to join and be part of the plan. With a brand portfolio of both local and international OTC and pharma brands, there is a huge scope for ambitious, results-driven marketers to make an impact.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing and recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management, customer marketing, brand consulting and insight/research specialists across a wide range of industry sectors.