Consumer & Market Insights Manager - Beauty
A well-known Beauty company is looking for a new insights manager to join its rapidly growing business. You will need to have clear experience with delivering insight and managing multiple projects and managing research budgets. You will need to able to create briefs and have a wealth of experience in research methodologies (both qualitative and quantitative). You will also need the ability to add value and deliver insight as well as the ability to understanding large volumes of customer data in order to drive performance of brands. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of key staff, defining these roles and manage workloads in order for the team to achieve its business requirements.
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
* The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
* Organization and management of own time and work load.
* Intellectually curious with a desire to grow and develop new skills.
* A passion for driving insight.
* An Innovative thinker, energetic and commercially astute
* Confident, dynamic, ambitious and creative.
POSITION - Marketing Insights Manager - Beauty
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £40k - £55k (depending on experience) plus benefits & bonus
* Educated to degree level in a numerate discipline
* An analytical thinker
* Able to interpret data and use this for insight
* A desire to deliver insights to help shape strategy via your strong analytical skills
* Keen eye for detail and working to deadlines, in a fast-moving environment
* Proven in client facing and managing relationship skills
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing