Are you a content specialist? Do you enjoy working across multiple social media channels? If so, I am currently working on a content and social media executive position with an exciting SME in the Manchester area. This is a fantastic opportunity. Don't miss out!
Your primary responsibility will be to create exciting and engaging content across multiple digital channels, particularly social media. Other duties include:
- Deliver the annual and quarterly content marketing and social media plans.
- Utilise analytical tools to report on the effectiveness of content strategies.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and an external SEO agency to ensure that onsite content is optimised to drive commercial objectives.
- Stay up to date with current marketing trends and be a brand ambassador for online content.
What We're Looking For:
Experience creating engaging content in a PR or communications capacity is essential for this role. Other key attributes include:
- Strong command of the English language with an engaging writing style.
- Proven ability to create high quality and engaging website copy.
- Experience of working with and managing external agencies.
- A sound understanding of SEO principles and WordPress.
- Experience managing social media channels to actively engage and expand the brands social media following.
- Able to work standalone and with multiple stakeholders within an SME environment.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Jay Faulkner onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.