Content and Social Media Manager
Our client's vision is to give people the freedom to live as independently, securely, healthily and happily as they are able.
They offer a range of Connected Care and Connected Health solutions across each of their main regions - UK, Nordics, Southern Europe, Central Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific.
They are a Truly Global Business with products and services provided across 52 countries offering Solutions in Independent Living, Assisted Living, Remote Patient Monitoring & Support and Integrated NurseCall Systems.
Position: Content and Social Media Manager
Location: Whitley Bridge, Yorkshire (20 miles from Leeds / 15 miles from Doncaster)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Hours
This is a key role within the marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, delivering and evaluating the digital content and social media across the UK and Ireland. They will be developing a strategy to increase engagement with the website, to drive traffic and build revenue; planning a strong social media content plan to maintain and build online relationships with our customers, influencers and potential leads.
The candidate will deliver excellent content marketing, social media management, copywriting and project management; and have a natural drive to exceed expectation.
In addition to a full range of digital marketing skills, a strong working knowledge of CRM systems is required along with the ability to develop email marketing campaigns to enhance and drive traffic towards online marketing campaigns.
- Be responsible for maintaining the UK and Ireland websites, ensuring content is kept up to date with an ongoing content plan
- Develop and implement a social media strategy, managing accounts across all social media platforms
- Writing creative marketing and blog content
- Implementing a search engine optimization strategy across our websites to increase our online visibility
- Researching the latest industry news and policies to update the team and product marketing
- Work with existing CRM to build and support Marketing campaigns
- Email marketing management
- Supporting employees with any website, content or social media queries or training
- Contribute to the wider objectives of marketing campaigns
- Team and budget management
- Have proven experience of developing excellent content and social media
- Be skilled in forward planning and content calendars, but also quick to think on your feet and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- A good technical understanding of websites
- A very good understanding of Google Analytics and social media reporting
- A good understanding of search engine optimization and content strategy
- Strong knowledge of social media management and creative ideas to keep content fresh and drive referrals
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record at delivering projects on time, budget and quality
- Working knowledge of the NHS, housing and social care systems at a National and Regional levels.
- A quick thinker, who can spot opportunities, be adaptable and be flexible to rise to new challenges.
- High degree of personal initiative and ability to work well as part of a team.
- A genuine passion for digital marketing and social media
- Excellent communication and research skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Design skills – desirable
- Ability to manage tasks on a tight timeframe.
- Self-driven and eager to learn.
- UK Drivers’ licence.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. The Company wholeheartedly supports the principle of equality in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on any grounds.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.