We are pleased to be working with a brand new client, who are a privately owned, award winning international Fintech firm in their bid to recruit a Content/Copywriting Specialist.
Our client are very passionate about providing educational content to businesses both large and small.
They regularly provide news, insights and forecasts relating to currency, exports and imports, economic and business issues.
Currently we are looking for an experienced Content/Copywriting Specialist who wants to build their career in a dynamic and friendly environment, whilst using their expertise to develop engaging and interesting content within the Financial Services market.
- Produce high-quality, analytics-driven content for all channels, including online and offline
- Copyedit and proofread material
- Deliver projects from concept to final output within tight deadlines
- Take ownership of projects and results
- Drive content engagement and establish influencer marketing
- Show initiative when it comes to new content and repurposing content
- Good understanding of branding and SEO
- Good understanding of analytics tools and testing processes
- Focus on content journeys
- Make content and design work together
- Produce and execute project briefs
- Own house style document, content plan and content calendars
- Good understanding of publishing law and regulations
- Exposure of producing financial/political/economical content (preferably in-house)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Eager to learn new things, explore digital technologies and find solutions with the resources available to you
- Interest in finance and comfortable with numbers/maths
- Excellent online skills
- Comfortable with CMS, ESP and CRM systems
- Commercial awareness and a keen interest and understanding of sales processes.
On successful completion of probation
- You will be enrolled to our Pension Scheme,
- Private Medical Cash Plan
- Gym membership discount
- Have access to our Company’s IFA.
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
If you have experience of writing great content/copy and have knowledge of the business world and financial services, and feel you can make a difference we would be keen to hear from you.
Contact us now to rgister your interest !!!!!