4 months ago
This specialist agency is looking for an ambitious account manager to join their growing content marketing team.
This is a multifaceted role, as you will have influence over the entire content creation process: from inception through to client delivery.
They are looking for someone that is keen to be directly involved with the content creation process, in addition to the day-to-day tasks you would expect in an account management role, such as client liaison, reporting, etc.
You will be given real responsibility quickly, as well as the opportunity to shape and refine your role in the future (for example, towards content or client management) as the team continues to grow.
Content marketing is getting real traction in the recruitment industry at the moment due to its effectiveness and measurability. This role gives you the opportunity to be at the 'cutting edge' of recruitment marketing and employer branding.
They are a small specialist agency growing fast (12 + the office dog, Baxter). This is an opportunity to work within a tight-knit, sociable team based in Surbiton.
The Ideal Candidate
- Top notch written and verbal communication, with the ability to share ideas and concepts with colleagues and clients clearly and concisely.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously whilst maintaining high standards.
- Demonstrable agency-side track record of delivering effective and creative marketing campaigns.
- £28k to £32k annual salary, depending on experience
- 24 days' holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Options for flexi- and remote- working
- Access to Perk Box benefits
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop