12 months ago
This is a great opportunity for Content Marketing Executive to join a leading, global provider, of spread betting, CFDs and Forex. The company is based in Northwood and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Content Marketing Executive who will implement, manage and deliver a Content strategy. Supporting their Marketing Manager and Senior Market Strategist, the role sits within the marketing team, responsible for delivering campaigns across a range of marketing channels.
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals
- Implement a content strategy and a publishing plan to support group marketing campaigns
- Manage the end-to-end content production process working closely with the internal and external creative teams and other stakeholders
- Promoting brand awareness via social media channels; Facebook, Twitter and our blog.
- Review the performance of client social channels to identify themes and opportunities, as well as to optimise content and campaigns based on performance.
- Plan and produce topical and timely written and visual content to support the overall brand strategy and communications calendar
- Manage the creation of "how to" and other topical content to be utilised in campaign communications including research papers.
- A/B Test, analysis and present video and campaign creative performance considering customer engagement and attitudes
- Optimise all content and creative to improve campaign and SEO performance
- Driving traffic to webpages and improving the customer experience by improving copy quality
- Understand and grow our clients fan base by providing them regular and helpful content.
- Strong creative copy writing, editing and proof-reading skills with a meticulous eye for detail, language and grammar.
- Experience with writing content for white papers and technical content.
- Ability to source content from various channels and utilise it for the benefits of a diverse client base.
- Thorough understanding of content marketing and outreach and how it fits into the full digital marketing mix
- Experience creating clear, compelling and engaging web and social content
- Past experience producing content for social media and building audiences online.
- Ability to manage yourself, but also work within a team
- Keen to suggest new ideas and/or ways of doing things.
Experience and skills
- Minimum of two years' experience in a similar role
- Educated to a degree level
- Organised, committed to the industry and a reliable member of staff
- Good grasp of the English language and able to proof-read and evaluate content effectively
- A passion for Content is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns
- Financial markets knowledge preferable
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy