Content Marketing Executive - Inbound Marketing Agency
Up to £25,000
++ Have you outgrown your current digital agency and now looking for a more progressive thinking team to work with? Are you aware of the Inbound Marketing Methodology and looking to move into this area? ++
We specialise in Inbound Marketing, Hubspot and WordPress development. We are based in South West Birmingham in a modern purpose built business centre. We have a UK wide client base, with a primary focus on B2B digital marketing.
We are now looking for an experienced content marketing professional to help grow our reputation as digital marketing experts.
You will work with the company director and develop strategies to bring new site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business. You will be required to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly. This role requires creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
Content Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our website.
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Collaborate with designers to create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other - important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Creative / Marketing related degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (Blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
You may have worked in the following capacities:
Content Marketer, Digital Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Inbound Marketing Executive , Marketing Automation Executive.
Interested? Just Apply Below...
In 2005 we ripped up the rule book to deliver a recruitment agency experience that makes everyone feel just that little bit happier. By applying you consent to us processing & passing your application to our client for review for this vacancy only. If your skills match the role you will hear back from us within 2 business days. Good luck, Team RR.