4 months ago
We are a growing digital agency focused on SEO, our portfolio of clients is diverse in nature and scale allowing us the opportunity to deliver compelling digital solutions, predominantly SEO. As we growth, our search for talent increases - we now have an exciting opening for a Digital Account Manager to be based in our Northampton office.
An innovative opportunity for the right candidate, dapa sit within a group of constantly developing companies run by a group of entrepreneurial people. A hot bed for personal development and long-term opportunity, you'll have the ability to shape the future of the business, grow your capability and career with access to a unique blend of business and creative minds.
So what's the role about:
This person leads our content team to deliver quality through their ability to plan, create, edit and publish client material. Also, being responsible for client engagement, and the ideation to create new ways to improve the quality of content that is created.
Our content editor will have a great eye for detail and a flare for creative language that reflects our brand position within our customer base. They will have strong interpersonal skills that build collaborative relationships with contributors of the business and work directly with our client to help maximise their online presence.
Leading the team, both local and remotely to inspire professional and personal development, looking for continuous improvement and opportunities that will grow both the team and the business.
What you'll be doing:
- Engaging with clients monthly to understand their industry, key news, data, research
- Leading the team to be creative and challenging of each other to enhance client engagement
- Proofing and editing content alongside team leaders to ensure quality standards are met
- Developing & monitoring a workload scheduling approach to maximize team's performance
- Creating monthly content plans and ideas and managing production through the team each month
- Performance checking workloads and timelines of the teams, to maintain standards and performance levels
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 1-year experience in a content-driven environment or digital agency
- Experience managing remote teams would be beneficial
- Exposure to non corporate, entrepreneurial environment and understanding of the complexity this brings
- Experience in dealing with multiple campaigns, subjects and clients essential
- Ability to take external curiosity and use it to build internal ambition
You already are:
- Proactive attitude with a real will to win
- Passion for detail and accuracy with a keen eye for detail
- Confident approach to communication, developed interpersonal and influencing skills
- Creative thinker, debater and problem solver
- Ability to lead and achieve through others
You have and can share:
- Degree level or equivalent in related field, for example English, Journalism or Marketing
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Asana and Google docs skills would be beneficial
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close