An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Content Strategist to join a well-funded online trading start-up, Investoo, based in Aldgate.
The company offers multiple online properties including; an online trading school which is available in 10 languages, a trading signals service with an integrated affiliate platform and much more.
You will be challenged daily in an exciting and ever-changing environment surrounded by marketers, developers and strategic leaders. The successful candidate will have great industry knowledge and the desire to plan, manage and produce quality content on a growing network of websites.
As Content Strategist, your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Own, create and help implement the content strategy for the business.
- Working with management and marketing teams to implement content strategy (product, images, video and editorial) via online assets, email, social and other marketing campaigns.
- Work with an external team of writers and general content producers on day-to-day content creation to ensure a consistent brand message across each channel.
- Directly work on any editorial pieces required.
- Quality check the external teams work and ensure that they are delivering at the agreed velocity.
- Manage external agencies and freelancers to localise all content, across all platforms, ensuring quality in each geo-location.
- Plan the weekly editorial/content calendar.
- Manage newsletter creation.
The absolute minimum requirements for this role include:
- Proven experience within the retail trading industry including; forex trading, cfd/stocks trading and binary options. Experience freelancing for these industries is also acceptable.
- Proven experience working within content strategy; in-house or agency.
- Fluent English speaker (additional languages a plus).
An ideal Content Strategist will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Have a university degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Ability to work autonomously and own projects from start to finish.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and manage a large workload
- Good knowledge of SEO and online marketing techniques
- Understanding of the technology and terminology involved
Careers at Investoo include a magnitude of benefits:
- Being part of an exhilarating, creative oozing co-working space, WeWork
- Relaxed, casual dress code, free beer on tap, serviced office rooms, free tea and coffee, free snacks, free breakfasts on Mondays and much more
- Competitive holiday allowances
- Access to networking, lunchtime talks, workshops and events
- Once a week every week, lunch is on us.
- Offices in one of the most innovative cities in the world, London.
Your working hours will be 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday. In return for this you will receive a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53231014 / INDMP