12 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is one of the most prominent social video publishers that provides news and entertainment to a young community of more than 53 million followers all over the world.
This is a three month internship paying NMW based in Manchester City Center.
How you can expect to spend your day;
As a writer, you will use your creative skills to boost brand image and awareness, produce articles and respond to audience feedback.
Day-to-day activities will include;
* Publish engaging content and monitor its’ performance
* Pitch original ideas and research the latest news, trends and gossip ahead of competitors
* Look after and update the various social-media accounts and build a rapport with content community
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
* The ideal intern will think outside the box, being able to implement their thoughts independently, and as a part of the team
* Educated to a degree
* Previous experience in content writing is desirable
* A solid knowledge of SEO and CMS is beneficial
* Able to work in fast paced in environment
* Innovative and creative
What are the perks of working at this company?
Real commitment to developing and nurturing your career in the creative realm
Apply for this role