7 months ago
We're working with a leading design agency who are looking for a talented copywriter to join their team starting with a 12 month contract due to go permanent. Working on one major client, this is the opportunity to produce engaging and exciting copy across a large amount of channels. If you are looking for a fun agency (and client) with a great team where you can progress this is the one for you.
- Plan and deliver work, sometimes for the next few days or the next few months.
- Ensure all work hits the brief and the target audience it is meant for (this can be internal or external).
- Ability to coach or mentor colleagues by sharing knowledge and expertise.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of trend and reflect this in your copy.
- Handle multiple projects at one time across; leaflets, brochures and long form copy to product names, taglines, brand story…
- Be able to work autonomously and within a team.
- Liaising with colleagues, internal and external stakeholders to consider all requirements of copy.
What We're Looking For:
- A portfolio displaying a wide variation of copy for retail brands.
- The ability to combine the creative engagement of copy whilst using technical jargon (sometimes).
- Knowledge of displaying a strong, on-brand tone of voice.
Please provide a portfolio with your application.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Hayley Murphy onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.