An exciting new opportunity to work for a very large and successful integrated marketing agency. The Copywriter will work with an on-site creative team at a major national client’s offices.The company.
The Copywriter can expect to join a hugely successful marketing and advertising agency. The company has had an incredible few years of growth, including take over and mergers of some big names in the UK market. With continued development and increasing acquisition of opportunities to work with massive global brand name clients, from a range of sectors, it’s an interesting time to be a part of the company!The role.
The Copywriter will work within a team placed permanently on-site at the offices of one of the agencies key clients; a nationally recognised brand name in the financial services sector.
The experience we need.
- The copywriter will play a central role in inbound content marketing strategy, creating all written content to engage with current and potential customers.
- They will have to understand the profiles of target markets and focus each piece of content towards engaging one of those profiles.
- They will be working closely with designers and brand engagement champion to implement quarterly marketing campaigns.
- Writing up project case studies.
- Writing the copy for emails.
- Approving copy in presentations and consultant written blog posts before they go in front of clients.
- Working with the rest of the marketing team to review and plan marketing activity.
We need someone with really good long content skills, ideally someone from a journalistic background.
What you’ll get in return.
- Someone who lives to write – someone who will love getting under the skin of a subject and creating engaging, entertaining, and thought-provoking content all day, every day.
- Outstanding communication skills – consistently flawless grammar and expertly crafted style, matched to brand’s tone of voice.
- Driven to research and build a fact-based case to underpin all content. Ability to interrogate and draw conclusions from internal and external data sets.
- An understanding of how SEO works would be good but isn’t an absolute requirement.
- Someone who is digital native or a proper digital immigrant and broadly understands the role analytics plays in marketing.
The opportunity to get on board with this incredibly successful agency at an extremely exciting time. They are offering a highly competitive salary package of up to £40k basic as well as a list of additional benefits.How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Rachael Ellison