An award winning PR & Marketing agency is currently seeking to fill either a junior or mid-weight Copywriter position urgently.The company.
An award winning company and a specialist within their field. They offer a real range of services to huge globally recognised clients. It is a young, vibrant, dynamic and positive working environment. The role.
No two days are the same at the agency and there is loads of room to broaden and progress your skills.
The experience we need.
- Writing words – lots of words – in formats including guides, blogs, infographics, websites, direct mailers, emails and editorial articles
- Thinking outside the box to come up with great ideas for client and new business campaigns as part of department and company brainstorms
- Powering our clients’ up the Google rankings by search optimising the copy we create
- Making sure all content that leaves the agency is ship shape – never underestimate the importance of proof reading and quality control!
- Interviewing head honchos at some of Europe’s biggest retailers for our industry insights website, Retail Connections
- Finding out what happens next, by working with our PR, marketing and social media teams to measure the success of the words we’re sending out
- Building Fieldworks’ agency personality by creating lots of lovely blog content to show how brilliant we are at retail technology marketing and PR
They need someone current, to come in chock full of ideas, and absolutely passionate about writing. A junior or mid-weight copywriter (or someone in between), someone with natural talent and the right attitude to join the hard working, endlessly enthusiastic agency. The ideal candidate will have excellent grammar and proof reading abilities, and will be confident in creating well-structured pieces of work. They will also be creative and energetic, keen to bring new ideas to the table, and not afraid to express a point of view in the content they write. And content may be words, as well as pictures and moving images – whatever it takes to tell and sell a B2B story.What you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary depending on the level of the Copywriter’s experience. They also offer a pension and 23 days holiday, plus 2 extra at Christmas, plus bank holidays. They also offer a performance related bonus. There is parking on site as well as good public transport access. They are a sociable bunch so the culture is great! There is a genuine opportunity to progress your career with lots of brilliant people to learn from and mentor your development.How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Rachael Ellison a call.