A globally successful organisation with household name products is currently seeking a Technical Copy Executive / Copywriter / Copy Coordinator / Asset Manager to join the UK graphics and packaging team.The company.
Grown massively over the past 20 years to a global footprint in over 70 countries. This is the chance for the Technical Copy Executive / Copywriter / Copy Coordinator / AssetManager to work in their South West offices as part of the creative services team, working closely with graphics and packaging. It’s a brilliant time to join the team as the company will be doubling its footprint at the offices with a huge expansion. The next four years look set to be the biggest and busiest yet.The role.
This role is based within the Copy Team in Creative Services. Working closely with Creative Copywriters and Commercial teams to ensure the best quality copy goes to print on time, every time.
Working closely with Graphics and Packaging to ensure they are kept up to date on the progress of copy, are made aware of potential areas of risk and to develop productive relationships. Ensure that all copy used is approved through the correct process. Develop and strengthen key processes for accurate delivery of copy. Work with key copy owners across the business to ensure that their copy is managed and maintained through the correct process.The experience we need.
What you’ll get in return.
- An understanding of database management and requirements for global copy asset management is desired but more than anything we are looking for logical thinkers and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Ability to manage complex/multiple projects and to deliver on time.
- Ability to influence colleagues and bring about decision making and change in a pragmatic way without ever compromising quality.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload
- Understanding and implementation of new processes
- Ability to deliver copy to brief on time.
- Ability to assist and help cross-functional teams to deliver requirements on time.
- Basic understanding of Indesign is desired but not essential.
The company monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a management bonus, generous leave, life insurance, income protection, and private medical and dental care. But financial benefits are only the start. Leadership support and new opportunities, driven by regular dialogue and international training. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition. How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Rachael Ellison a call.