3 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is passionate about boutique hotels, luxury villas and taking the best care of their guests. The company was started 15 years ago with only 18 hotels and has become one the most trusted websites for booking luxury villas, boutique hotels, and B&Bs around the world.
Our client deals in the provision of software as a service to luxury boutique hotels globally; the company prides itself on providing the best personal service to customers and clients.
How you can expect to spend your day;
The Content Writer is responsible for the effectiveness and success of the brand’s copy across all key platforms, including first and foremost the website and also the blog and social media profiles as requested.
You’ll be focused on improving the hotel description so that it is extremely effective at encouraging the website user to buy online. That means information is 100% complete which it is not currently, gaps will need to be researched and filled. This is done by researching the hotel online and calling the hotel to ask for missing information, including also to phone interview the owner about their passion of their hotel. Languages are a bonus for interviewing of international owners.
Training will be provided on our TOV and writing style which must be adhered to. A template guide will be provided so the high standard is understood, it is then the role of the Content Writer to bring ALL hotel pages up to this standard.
* Writing hotel brand copy for the Chic Retreats website
* Writing on-brand copy that is SEO focused, motivational to read and commercial ‘sell off the page’. Never dull, never generic
* Reporting on progress and deliverables daily/ weekly
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
* Excellent level of English language (ideally a degree in English)
* Attention to detail is key; typos are not acceptable when selling £1000 holidays.
* Under grad or grad experience working as a content writer for an online b2c brand
* Experience of writing for social media platforms in a professional role
* Experience of travel writing ideally
* A passion for travel with an international outlook
* Ability to work with tools and data to inform copy approach
* A good eye for lovely imagery (and ideally someone who is used to shooting their own photographs)
* Proven ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
* Fast writing pace
*Cover letter not required*
Apply for this role