about 1 year ago
Are you a creative content writer? Are you looking to join an ambitious agency focusing on connecting brands with their audiences?
This agency are a results-focused content marketing agency based in Norfolk and London with a growing team specialising in content creation, PPC, SEO, social media, influencer marketing, outreach and email marketing.
Their client base spans a diverse spectrum of industries, both nationally and internationally so you will gain experience working on a vast range of clients and projects.
You will be a key member of the team, developing creative and relevant content for their clients to target and build their audiences to deliver successful results.
They are looking for someone with a passion and love for creating compelling and valuable content, from conception to execution, who can tell a story with accurate, high quality writing. A forward thinking, proactive character is crucial to progress within their team.
- Create exciting and unique content, whether that is for creative campaigns, a client's website, PR, blog posts, SEO focused content, email campaigns or social media.
- Ensure that all copy is factual and grammatically correct.
- Help to come up with exciting content ideas for a range of clients
- Effectively organise and manage your own time and adhere to deadlines
- Take part in client meetings.
Do you have experience and skills in:
- Journalism, content marketing or related areas
- Blogging and social media
- Creating copy suitable for various industries
- Writing and an understanding SEO specific copy for web and outreach
- Social media and ways to generate traffic through social media
You will need:
- A very high level of English spelling and grammar
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage your own time
They provide staff with an abundance of personal and professional opportunities. All team members work towards clear targets and goals, earn very competitive salaries, enjoy 38 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays), plus experience numerous staff days out, development opportunities and social events. A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.