- Rare, exciting new venture working for a leading sporting business
- This role will be a mixture of marketing and design
- Support the brand launch of this exciting new partnership with a leading sporting body
- This role will be 80% B2B and 20% B2C
- Lead generation via digital channels with a focus on social media, SEO and PPC
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and sitting in a close-knit team of seven marketers, this Marketing & Design Executive role will be a pivotal position in this marketing team.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing & Design Executive:
- Responsible for the design and creation of online and offline marketing materials
- Posters, blogs, leaflets, flyers, videos, infographics, brochures, banner ads etc.
- Running full-mix campaigns including website management, social media, billboard advertising, email, events and more.
- Working with the sales team to deliver qualified leads
- Working with specialist digital, design and PR agencies on occasion
- Use of CMS (Sitecore) to update, optimise and manage company activity, also working closely with a content marketer in-house
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Have full-mix marketing experience as well as strong hands-on graphic design skills
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Content creation and website updates using CMS (Sitecore)
- HTML - intermediate level
- Industry background is not important, but if you have are B2B focused and have a passion for sports, this would be beneficial
- Maintaining brand guidelines
- Email and CRM experience
- A driven, collaborative and can-do attitude
- If you have experience launching a product/service or worked for a start-up/sport business this would be advantageous
This market-leading event and sporting provider are based in Southwest London, and are going through an exciting time due to a recent acquisition. They're currently recruiting for 3 new marketing positions and this will be a key member of the team. They are looking for a bright and creative individual to support with creating a range of digital and print materials and marketing campaigns.
The Package for Marketing & Design Executive
- Salary: £28,000 - £31,000
- Bonus: £3,000
- Friendly and sociable team
- A chance to have a real impact on an exciting sporting partnership
Location: The position of Marketing & Design Executive will be based in Southwest London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.