25 days ago
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The ZOO EMEA is a group of creative business partners, strategists, creatives and creative technologists who help brands and agencies to exploit the unique potential of Google platforms for their brand initiatives. We aim to 10X creative impact using Google tech.
As a Creative Strategist, you will use data-driven and creative insights to inspire clients, while also fast-tracking creative solutions to specific business challenges (including facilitating work sessions) and creating and scaling user-driven thought leadership content.
You will be passionate about creativity, data-driven insights, brands, business strategy, people, innovation, technology and culture, and you'll have a demonstrated record of strategic excellence while working with international brands and clients. This is a results-focused role for a hands-on individual who is driven to create tangible outputs with cross-functional teams, and who is also at ease designing and leading focused working sessions with senior external stakeholders.
New Product Solutions is the link between Google’s Product and Sales organizations. We turn product innovations into client solutions that enable our customers to get the most out of Google’s advertising products and the web. We partner with Sales team members in building the strongest commercial strategy, and we equip customer-facing Googlers with essential product expertise. We are fascinated by all things digital and passionate about shaping the quickly evolving world of online advertising.
* Inspire and craft breakthrough creative strategies and ideas based on powerful human insights, supported by qualitative and quantitative research and analytics. work hands-on with data, using Google's tools and solution, in order to generate insights to aide and assist creativity.
* Lead, facilitate and/or participate in design sprints for Google’s key clients in all branding industry sectors. Bring complex groups of multiple stakeholders together to deliver rapidly on specific briefs, working in close collaboration with Sales, Agency, Marketing, PR and Product teams within Google, along with other external partners.
* Act as a close and collaborative partner for other cross-functional ZOO teams.
* Deliver and utilize your expertise in communications, media and insights, along with a cutting-edge understanding of all things digital and technology.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, as required.
* Demonstrated record of strategic and creative output that generates business, builds brands and engages users.
* Demonstrated understanding of, and knowledge in, multi-channel communications, the media landscape and the broader industry.
* Familiarity with the UK market, with a good knowledge of the creative/communications landscape in the market.
* Familiarity with data manipulation and extraction (e.g. SQL scripting, etc).
* Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills, speaker, with the ability to effectively represent 'The ZOO' externally.