about 1 year ago
CRM Campaign Executive
Our client is an English football club based in Fulham, London. Founded in 1905, the club play in the Premier League and have spent most of their history in the top tier of English football. They have won 3 Premier League Titles, 7 FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 1 UEFA Champions League and 1 UEFA Europa League. Secondary to the match days, their non-match day business is just as successful. Winning awards at Eventia and Football Business Awards, the Meeting and Event department sells all styles of events across all the areas on site.
Position: CRM Campaign Executive
Reporting to the Senior Database Marketing & Loyalty Manager the role requires a good understanding and fusion between data, CRM and marketing capabilities. Emphasis is given to the ability to work and thrive in a busy campaigning environment with tight deadlines, while building good relationships with key stakeholders to drive an understanding of the benefits of CRM and data quality across the business. With a significant investment in digital and CRM over the last 18 months the club is looking to maximize the daily and long-term usage of data in the AC platform, and further develop the database marketing operations.
- Create, test, manage and deploy all campaigns on the club’s Adobe Campaign platform to the highest quality and best performance
- Build and manage intelligent audience segmentation across all campaigns to deliver maximum response and Return on Investment (ROI) while supporting database marketability
- Setup both internal SCV and external data lists for workflows; create and run data list extractions from the platform across all channels, including Objects
- Support and troubleshoot issues relating to workflows and the data flow between the campaigns platform, main database, and other CRM systems
- Work closely with the department’s Campaigns Delivery Team to ensure all campaign requests are scheduled and delivered in a timely manner on a daily basis
- Work closely with the Campaigns team, Data Analyst, and Marketing Managers to ensure the scheduling optimization and effectiveness of every campaign request by using the most appropriate channels for each specific area of the business
- First point of contact for all internal and external data queries around Adobe Campaign, while supporting as part of the team across any other database queries or data issues
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrable practical Adobe Campaign (Neolane) experience in workflow setup, delivery management and building advanced audience segmentation
- Experience of writing complex data queries in AC or a similar campaigns platform
- Experience of building automated trigger campaigns and control groups
- Knowledge of customer targeting and segmentation methods
- Knowledge of Database Marketing including Email, SMS and Push marketing
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of basic HTML design (thorough knowledge of Excel an advantage)
- A good understanding of the principles of CRM, Data and Marketing Data systems and databases knowledge (experience an advantage)
- Skilled in Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, (thorough knowledge of Excel an advantage)
- Qualification in either CRM, Marketing, Data or other role related qualification
- Good to have: Apteco Fast Stats knowledge
- Good to have: SQL or other coding experience
You may have experience of the following: CRM Campaign Executive, Digital Marketing, Marketing Data, Data Analysis, Database Marketing, SQL, CRM, Customer Relationship Management, Marketing Campaigns, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.