2 months ago
The Body Shop International is recruiting a full time CRM email designer. You will use your established skills in designing for CRM and email marketing to develop and optimise responsive emails for multiple markets within the EMEA Zone. You will also collaborate with the regional CRM teams and other members of the design team to create engaging designs, driving sales and promoting The Body Shop brand to drive customer engagement and ultimately revenue.
Why work for The Body Shop?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
The role in a nutshell
* You will support all markets, building CRM campaigns across the EMEA zone
* Support the email and CRM managers in the campaign management process being proficient in email technical & creative design and deployment in order to deliver email objectives and KPI’s
* With the CRM manager, ensure the format and design of emails delivered; are according to the brief and all email activity is in line with brand values and guidelines
* Manage HTML and CSS coding across the CRM department
* Work closely with digital designers and marketing teams to ensure all email activity is in line with other channels e.g. digital, in store and social
* Set up and deploy email marketing campaigns
* Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
What you’ll need
Creative & technical email skills
Campaign management – planning, scheduling and executing
Stakeholder management experience
Project / timeline management skills
Be results & outcomes orientated
Expert using packages such as, adobe, dreamweaver, photoshop and responsys
Attention to detail & manage complexity
Proficient in creating dynamic email content
Knowledge of setting up responsys email programs and testing
East Croydon, with some travel to Littlehampton
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23* days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!