£35-45k + benefits
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as Eastleigh, Southampton, Romsey & Winchester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled CRM professional to join a leading and growing international organisation's busy marketing team. With a strong CRM platform already in place, you will be tasked with collaborating with an exciting team of digital managers, analysts and developers to bring innovative ideas to life across multiple markets. Taking responsibility for customer data at a business level and proactively leading teams to deliver outstanding personalised consumer experiences across every touchpoint.
Your role will involve:
· Using the Microsoft Dynamics database as well as closed user groups to ensure returns are maximised and loyalty is rewarded, and that consumers receive a single view and personalised experiences at every touchpoint
· Taking ownership of the email database & managing the email programmes
· Designing email communication optimisation test plan & improving key success metrics
· Monitoring & reporting on customer repurchase rates as well as customer satisfaction
· Taking responsibility for the management and maintenance of research & insight programmes
· Creating & managing nurture and customer lifecycle campaigns on a global scale
· Collaborating with local and regional teams to implement, set up and co-ordinate campaigns and their subsequent tracking and reporting
· Carrying out continual testing and optimisation of new and emerging customer acquisition channels, for example lead generation, private sales, collaborations, re-targeting
· Setting up and managing loyalty programmes for customers
· Managing CRM requirements for customer marketing, ensuring customer marketing activity is tracked and analysed
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
· Excellent experience within a similar position within a B2C product environment, working in high performing data teams
· Strong experience with Microsoft Dynamics and Click Dimensions
· Passionate about product, strong market and brand awareness
· Strong analytical, numeracy and computer skills
· A proven track record of planning and managing Data, CRM, Digital Retention and Loyalty that delivers growth
· Proven record of using Data to provide compelling business insights in a Digital Environment
· Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and adhere to strict budgets and timelines
· A strong ability to connect with people, using a range of influential skills to drive results
This is an exciting, newly formed role ideally suited to a B2C professional who is motivated by retaining and cross selling to customers. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.