6 months ago
A famous brand presents the opportunity to be part of a new team building a new multi-channel, transactional online and digital platform. As the CRM Manger you support the online team by encouraging retention of customers online as well as supporting the offline marketing team.
SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000
BENEFITS: Large Company Benefits
LOCATION: High Wycombe
You will be responsible for creating and implementing the customer acquisition strategy from start to finish. The challenges we want you to take up are as follows
1. Life-time-value: maximise the LTV of the customer by creating and implementing an industry-leading customer retention strategy
2. Database: take ownership of the customer database, as one of the primary assets of the company. Segment and optimise the database to maximise revenue while ensuring maximum customer engagement
3. Data protection law: assume the leading role within the company of the current and developing data-protection laws. Ensure we are within the laws when we plan and take action on customer acquisition and retention
4. ESP: mange our ESP as a major tool for customer engagement and retention
5. Reporting: ensure that all reporting is accurate, timely and of the highest quality as it will be the bases of commercial decisions and informing the company
6. Brand champion: As part of the e-Commerce team be a custodian of the brand and seek to protect and promote the brand within the marketplace
Within these top-line responsibilities we need the successful candidate to:
* Work with all members of the team striving for the greater good of the company
* Always act in a prudent and professional way with all decisions
* Fill gaps within the team where there are knowledge and process can be improved
* Share and inform everyone in the business to ensure everyone is help to be motivated by your success
* Act with a start-up mind-set and an ‘owner’s eye’
* Improve systems, strategies and processes
* Lead and deliver the company into a place where we are a leading e-commerce business
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Retention Manager, CRM Manager, Segementation, Customer Retention Manager.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Phil Monkman quoting CRM Manager – Digital & eCommerce and reference PM1701076 to DD: +
Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +.
Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
27 days ago
only 13 hours until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close