To £40,000 + benefits
Smart, ambitious CRM executive needed now to join our fast growing e-commerce business and grow our CRM and email marketing campaigns through data driven insights, collaboration and creativity.
This role is perfect for a candidate who has made a start within CRM and is looking for an exciting and challenging new role with significant scope for development and advancement.
• Participate in all aspects of CRM, including contact strategy, audience targeting and segmentation, and analysis campaign performance
• Own the broadcast email marketing schedule and campaign execution
• Own analysis and insights for broadcast strategies, leading weekly and monthly reporting
• Drive effective optimisation strategies for email marketing, creating long-term test plans aimed at driving performance of email as a channel across both engagement and transactional KPIs
• Support on the development of new LifeCycle marketing strategies and new programs across email, other digital channels, and offline channels to optimise on customer activation and retention
• Monitor LifeCycle campaign performance and drive proactive optimisations
• Own the creative planning process for email campaigns - from brief, to asset creation, to approvals - project managing stakeholders across marketing and creative teams
• Own creative reporting and creative optimisations for email marketing, driving forward the roadmap for A/B test initiatives and improvements on creative performance
• Support on Referral marketing strategy, driving growth of our existing ‘Refer-a-Friend’ program and executing A/B tests from creative through to incentive structure
• Develop the relationships we have with current partners and support on creating proposals for potential new partners
• Minimum 2(i) degree from a leading university
• Good grounding in email marketing and CRM
• You have hands-on experience working with an ESP
• You’re comfortable working with data and drawing insights from reports.
• Intellectually curious, always looking for innovative ways to improve performance
• Outstanding communication skills
• Highly organised; a natural project manager
• Astute attention to detail
• Collaborative team-player who loves a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
Ambitious, fast growing, entrepreneurial, disruptive eCommerce business with strong VC backing.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight / research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team now.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.