Major nationwide organisation within the commercial property sector is seeking an experienced CRM Manager / Resourcer
an important nationwide operational role to join them in a new role helping to manage the operations of the busy sales team and – selling a variety of Security and FM services to Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Commercial Property owners all over the UK.
This will be based mostly at their North London office but with occasional travel to help train and manage the various offices around the country.
The other element of this job is to help the rest of the team in recruiting tenants for their properties in London and across the UK. It’s a fun team and a varied job
It would suit someone who is sociable and friendly. This operational position will give real opportunities for growth and advancement as this is a well-established, fast growing and acquisitive company.
Skills in the sector are not necessary but experience administering a CRM system is absolutely essential.
This is a highly innovative company with a range of growing top products and services
Skills and experience required for the position as CRM Manger / Resourcer are as follows:
- Solid demonstrable experience administering a CRM system ideally from a background in estate agencies, or a busy sales organisation but not essential.
- Key experience should be a passion for accuracy and in meeting people.
- Clear communicator in written and spoken English
- Good understanding of the sales process, sales pipeline, prospects development is desirable
- Confident and dynamic
- Full product training given
- Must be used to using a CRM system fluently
- Full UK Driving licence
Location: North West London