4 months ago
CRM Marketing Manager - iD Mobile
Job Number: 3561
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
CRM Campaign Manager - iD Mobile
The purpose of our CRM Manager role is to deliver a personalised and segmented campaign lifecycle that builds a dialogue with our customers across all stages of the customer lifecycle and delivers incremental margin. You’ll help to create these strategies and journeys for all PAY-Monthly, PAYG and SIMO customers, as well as lead on the segmentation, design and deployment of the email, push notification and SMS campaigns, working closely with our Marketing, Customer, Online Trading, Commercial, Ops and in-house Email and Data teams.
* Create and deliver on campaign strategies to address Prospect, Acquisition, In-life and Retention phases of the customer life-cycle
* Embed a campaign lifecycle that correctly targets customers according to key principles of CRM: right customer, right channel, right time
* Identify opportunities both within and outside of the MVNO teams to deliver incremental revenue and margin
* Introduce and oversee the management of a new campaign management tool for iD that will allow iD to introduce personalised, relevant customer communications and targeting
* Support in minimising churn of the customer base through pro-active communications in the retention and win-back phases as per the agreed objectives
* Support the Customer Experience team in delivering high NPS and Customer Satisfaction scores as per objectives
* Manage and develop a team of CRM Executives tasked with the day-to-day delivery of iD campaign management
* Take ownership of the set-up of CRM promotions ensuring that the customer contact centre and incumbent CS vendor are fully briefed and up to speed with all communications to forecast FTE resource..
* Work cross-functionally to deliver a CRM dashboard for performance-reporting to share results with leadership and facilitate decision-making.
* Oversee campaign data creation – liaising with the Commercial, Customer and Marketing Teams to validate targeted data selections, to correct segments and against agreed objectives.
* Ensure all marketing activity meets legal, compliance and regulatory requirements
* Drive process improvement in the campaign management discipline, reducing errors, rework cycle time
* Post evaluation – develop the correct evaluation metrics and work with the Data and Commercial teams to track, evaluate and report on campaign success.
Skills & Experience required
* Previous experience in CRM Campaigns
* Creative solutions – ability to create new hypothesis, test rigorously and rapidly act
* Analytical techniques – analysis and exploiting customer information for campaign level successes
* Commercial acumen – target driven with focus on financial performance
* Project management and prioritisation
* Ability to act on customer insight in a consumer facing role
* Experience in working within the Mobile Telecommunications industry preferable, but not essential
* Good working knowledge of MS Office tools
* An understanding of the customer marketing industry
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service. It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.