Do you have a passion for CRM? Are you looking to join a company in which you can progress?
Better Placed are pleased to be partnering with a well established retailer based in South Yorkshire. They are continuing to grow and are now on the lookout for a CRM Specialist. You will be responsible for the development, execution, measurement of the one to one customer marketing communications. This role covers the full customer journey from start to finish as well as a focus on acquisition, working with the wider marketing team to create and execute compelling campaigns to drive sales.
- Using insight and analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement
- Monitor the performance of campaigns against KPI's
- Developing and managing customer communications to both acquire
- Measuring campaign effectiveness and sharing results
- Think of ways to automate campaigns and simplify processes to maximise efficiency
- Maintaining a guard file of all direct marketing activities which have been deployed with supporting broadcast and open metrics
- Managing the end to end delivery of campaigns from brief to execution analysis with our CRM agency
The Ideal Candidate:
- Over 2 years experience working within email marketing
- Be a strong team player
- Have excellent attention to detail
- A positive attitude with a hands-on approach and thrives in a fast-pased, retail environment
- Proven track record of planning and executing CRM strategies into strong performing email programmes, clear view on KPI's and what success looks like.
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.