An excellent permanent opportunity for a Customer Data Analyst with SPSS and/or Confirmit or similar experience to work in-house for a well-known, household-name brand analysing and reporting on NPS (Net Promoter Score). NPS experience would be advantageous but it can be taught. Although it’s a fixed-term contract, you’ll be treated like one of the long-term members of the team with a competitive salary excellent benefits package and lots of training, and it could end up being permanent role if the workload continues to grow.The company.
A well-known challenger brand located in North Bristol, with a growing analysis team and lots of great benefits. The working environment is fast-paced but also quite relaxed and you’ll add serious kudos to your CV by the end of the contract.The role.
This is a Customer Data Analyst role using SPSS and/or Confirmit analysing and reporting on NPS (Net Promoter Score). The experience we need.
What you’ll get in return.
- Hands on analysis experience using SPSS or Confirmit (or similar server scripting tabulation tool).
- Strong quant analysis background.
- Keen to learn about NPS analysis, or prior experience working on NPS analysis.
Basic salary is £35,000 - £46,000 and package depending on experience (this will be paid pro rata depending on the length of contract.
How to apply.
- 4% flex benefit (4% of your basic salary) which can be used to buy things like childcare vouchers, or can be used to top up your salary by 4%.
- £4,000 car allowance
- Pension (if you put in 5% of your salary they add another 8% on top). You can put in less though if you like, their contribution will be a bit less though.
- 10% bonus, although everybody got 12.5% last year as they did so well.
- 30 days holiday.
- Private health insurance.
- Excellent training and career development.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.