4 months ago
Customer Experience Lead
A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen within UK Digital within the Customer Experience Strategy and Insight team. We are actively recruiting for a Customer Experience Lead to join our team.
UK Digital is positioned as a distribution business, with an aim to deliver innovative propositions, leading digital experience and sustainable long term profit growth. Our ambition is to build more direct relationships with customers and aim to increase MyAviva registrations, engagement & usage from all channels to 8 million by end of 2017.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, these roles are responsible for understanding the end to end customer experience (including all suppliers) and helping all functions gain a holistic view of the short, medium and long term opportunities to improve the customer experience, in line with our CX Strategy and principles.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Responsible for Customer Journey Mapping (using Systems Thinking methodology) of existing on and offline experiences (web, app, telephone, paper)
* Utilising data & insight from Operations, Marketing, Propositions, Digital analytics and reviewing existing processes to understand the true customer experience.
* Completing customer experience competitor analysis
* Support the Customer Experience Manager in informing business and customer strategy within UK Digital and the wider business areas
* Building and presenting end to end customer journeys to key stakeholders
* Actively seek out opportunities to cross/up sell products to deliver TCC and increase MyAviva registrations & engagement
* Working with contact centres to ensure quality and consistency, taking action where necessary to ensure seamless CX experience
* Work closely with our Voice of Customer team to understand & incorporate customer feedback into our recommendations for market leading experiences
* Feed in to the redesign of high-visibility sites, pages and experiences based on data, customer driven needs and recommendations, working closely with Project Leads, Customer Journey Managers and Digital Product and Design.
* Work with the Digital Optimisation Team to drive continuous optimisation and learning through ongoing experimentation / testing (e.g. MVT, A/B)
* Understand and use relevant customer experience metrics as part of an evolving framework, which enables us to understand how well we are supporting and serving our customers
Skills & Experience required
Ideally you will have experience of working with Systems Thinking methodologies and have a strong background in delivering excellent customer experience.
Strategy development and customer journey design skills (online, offline and opti-channel) are desirable.
An understanding and any experience of working in/delivering change in an Agile way will also support you in this role.
Ability to communicate and present to large groups of stakeholders using a variety of channels is crucial.
You will keep abreast of changing Digital trends in order to understand potential innovative solutions to customer needs.
Frequent travel will be required to ‘study’ customer demands in the Operational environments, which are usually based around our main customer service sites.
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we’ll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Nikita Hathlia in the Resourcing team on.
We help our 33 million customers to save for the future and manage the risks of everyday life. To give these customers the best possible products and service we know we must make Aviva the most attractive choice for talented, entrepreneurial people with diverse backgrounds and an evolving range of expertise and insight.
So, we’re passionate about helping our 29,500 people to do the best work of their lives, to enable them to make a positive difference to the lives of our customers.
DMP Manager | London (UK)
Media Buyer and Strategy and Planning Executive | London (UK), More...
Group CRM Campaign Manager – Adobe | London (UK)
Digital Propositions Manager | London (UK)
Senior Campaign Manager - CRM Exec | London (UK)