5 months ago
An excellent opportunity for a Customer Insight Exec/Data Exec/CRM Executive to join this award-winning Financial Services Company established throughout East Anglia to manage their customer data and insight process and strategy.
- 25 Days Holiday
- Free Car Parking
- Great Office Location
- Company Pension Scheme
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Ipswich, Bury St. Edmonds, Colchester, Norwich, Cambridge
JOB SPECIFICATION: Customer Insight Executive / CRM Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Insight Exec/Data Exec/CRM Executive to join an award-winning Financial Services company. Working predominantly from their Ipswich office, you will need to be able to grasp complex data and communicate it in a manner that is both simplistic and understandable when analysing digital marketing campaigns. Therefore, you will be passionate about customer insight and data, as well as possessing an analytical mind to push change through. The successful candidate will be critical in the implementation of Dynamics as a bespoke CRM and will need to have the following:
- Preparing CRM strategies across the organisation improving customer retention and ensuring customer loyalty
- Overseeing the segmentation of the database and the movement of data into Dynamics
- Taking full advantage of commercial opportunities by journey mapping and scrutinising customer touch points.
- The ability to manage the collection and storage of data associated with the bespoke data CRM whilst working to data guidelines alongside the data officer.
- Support the marketing and client facing staff by maintaining Dynamics as the lead generation tool
REQUIREMENTS: Customer Insight Executive / CRM Executive
- Competent in handling and interpreting large amounts data
- Proficient use of CRM software packages such as DotMailer
- The ability to grasp information and communicate that information to relevant stakeholders
- Self-motivated, and able to work towards set deadlines
- To be a point of contact between colleagues and other stakeholders
- An understanding of marketing and sales processes, alongside financial services regulations.
- Full clean driving license.
This is an award winning company with four offices established throughout East Anglia. The company are determined to provide a transparent and thorough process, and therefore are known for their exceptional service and enjoy a distinguished reputation within their industry. This is a great opportunity to really make an impact and progress your career further.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Joel Barnett quoting Customer Insight Executive / CRM Executive reference JKB1710-19 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close