Customer Insight Project Manager – Client-side
Leading FTSE 100 Company
£35K-£40K + Benefits Package
Take your strong quant research & insight agency skills onto the client-side NOW with this challenging role in this powerhouse of a business that is growing rapidly in the UK and internationally with a major on-line and high street presence. One of the FTSE 100 names, the company’s brands are seen as some of the most distinctive consumer brands in Europe, spending hundreds of millions on marketing every year; a business that has been a pioneer in its sector and engages with millions of consumers every day.
Reporting into the Head of Market Data & Insight, this role will be responsible for project managing a wide range of ad-hoc and continuous research studies executed internally with the company’s database of over 5 million active customers. You will also work alongside the team of insight managers, helping them to run research studies with third party agencies; in some cases preparing external field & tab studies. In what is a key strategic function for the business, you will help to ensure that the data & insight team runs as efficiently as possible, generating powerful insights that drive business strategy.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Project managing the execution of all research studies conducted in-house with the company’s customer base, including tracking studies to evaluate Share of Wallet and Churn, as well as ad-hoc projects to evaluate new propositions or promotional initiatives.
- Liaising with the insight team understand the objectives of research and provide consultancy on questionnaire development and updates where appropriate.
- Using your expertise to develop and script questionnaires using Qualtrics software.
- Liaising with the CRM team to plan and prioritise surveys and briefing them to generate customer lists for surveys.
- Preparing data for analysis as required, passing this to insight managers and execs for analysis.
- Liaising with the internal Data Team to develop and maintain dashboards with the results of regular tracking studies.
- Working on marketing sizing initiative in conjunction with external agencies, and working with them to get data into a clear and usable format.
- Staying close to industry developments to ensure the business is using the latest techniques and approaches.
Education & Experience Checklist
- A good base of quantitative research experience in a relevant role. Agency side experience is highly desirable.
- Experience of leading the set up and execution of research projects.
- Excellent project management skills, attention to detail and a track record of ‘getting things done’.
- Familiarity with scripting software packages such as Qualtrics and experience of questionnaire design.
- A positive, collaborative working style, keen to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting business environment.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Adam Tarsh now.