Customer Insight Segmentation manager - Mark-eting Recruitment
This job expired on 29-02-2012
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40,000 - £55,000|
|Sector:||FMCG | Retail | Fashion|
|Job Categories:||Ecommerce Marketing Jobs | Market Analyst Jobs | Market Research Jobs|
One of the world's leading retail brands is recruiting for a Customer Insight Segmentation Manager for their fabulous offices in London.
- Introduce key actionable customer insights to category teams to enable them to understand their customers better and identify opportunities for generating funding.
- Generate actionable insights from data interrogation to drive business decisions including toolkits for commercial buying teams.
- On-going analysis of the customer data base and identification of potential revenue generating opportunities for CRM including recommending strategies to improve overall acquisition, retention, and conversion/ up sell of customers.
- Develop reporting and metrics to understand overall customer retention/repeat behavior across key segments.
- Develop and monitor success at program, customer segment, and campaign level.
- Primarily responsible for the continual review and development of our customer segmentation to:
- Enhance understanding of our customers across all areas of our business
- Make recommendations and plans to improve relevance and drive results of CRM activity to the CRM Marketing Manager
- Drive commercial pricing. promotional and ranging strategies
- Experience in a similar customer insight, analytics, or segmentation role
- Exceptional proven track record in developing, testing and refining customer segmentation in a retail environment utilising customer transactional and preference data
- It's essential that you have a proven track record of drawing actionable insights from data to support commercial decision making across pricing, promotions and ranging
- You will have strong customer database management skills: including utilisation of both internal (transactional, preference data) and 3rd party data sources
- Strong evidence of driving a proven £ROI from the utilisation of customer segmentation throughout CRM programs and campaigns
- Preferably strong SQL or other database query skills and comfortable with interrogating data bases to generate meaningful customer insights
- Strong experience in identifying customer insights and potential revenue generating opportunities and actioning this to drive ROI for businesses and suppliers
- Experience in generating and sharing meaningful customer insights across business categories and multiple stakeholders to drive business decisions
- Key skills: initiative, analytical, commercial, communication, negotiation, relationship building
The ideal candidate will have a Retail/FMCG background, and will have experience of the above duties.
Unfortunately we will not be able to respond to all applicants due to the number of responses we receive. If you haven't heard back from us within 3 days of applying then your application for this position has not been successful.