Customer Insights Analyst - Leading FTSE 50 Company
£40K-£45K + Benefits Package + Bonus
Exceptional analytical thinking skills with the ability to use Excel and SQL to analyse and manipulate large data sets and turn them into clear commercial insights, are key for this challenging role with our client, a hugely successful and entrepreneurial player in the gaming arena. This is a role for someone with strong problem solving skills who will thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial powerhouse of a business that is growing rapidly in the UK and internationally with a major on-line and high street presence. One of the FTSE 50 names, the company’s brands are seen as some of the most distinctive consumer brands in Europe, spending hundreds of millions on marketing every year; a business that has been a pioneer in its sector and engages with millions of consumers every day.
In this new role you will operate as an internal consultant for the company’s 600+ retail stores, providing usable insights and analytics to drive decision making across all areas of retail operations from the in-store journey to marketing, product development and operations. You’ll be involved in profitability analysis, customer behavioural analytics and optimization of offers and promotions. You will also have the opportunity to work on strategic business change projects, showcasing your skills and building your understanding of tech issues and developments. Some experience in a consultancy role would be particularly valuable but not essential.
- Conduct research and analysis into the primary drivers of revenue, special offers, financial performance and marketing campaigns undertaken
- Undertake analytical studies to test out business hypotheses
- Research and analysis on existing products & new opportunities
- Data mining the company’s consumer transactions to identify trends, issues and opportunities
- Day to day operational reporting to support the business (e.g. weekly dashboards)
- Numerate university degree or equivalent
- Commercial experience in a customer-focused analytical, statistical or quantitative role
- Ability to apply aptitude and analytical rigor to perform structured analysis of data and synthesis into useful formats and bring actionable commercial insights
- Pro-active problem solver with flexibility to work across an open, fast moving entrepreneurial company
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders during cross functional projects
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Excel VBA, SQL and manipulation of large datasets a distinct advantage
- Experience using Tableau and Qlikview desirable but not essential
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Adam Tarsh now.