3 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Making bold decisions is a big part of our history – and with talented people like you on board, we’re confident it’s going to be a big part of our future. NOW TV is our exciting internet TV that’s revolutionising the sector with a bold approach, fresh ideas and the latest technologies. We’re transforming the way our customers view content by making Sky Movies, Entertainment and Sports available across a range of devices.
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
The Customer Engagement team is part of our overall Customer Management area and is responsible for two key business functions; (1) a Customer Marketing team responsible for maximising the usage of NOW TV across the entire customer base and (2) a strategic planning & development function responsible for managing the customer strategy and supporting key propositional change across our business delivery roadmap.
Robust data and analysis is at the heart of our decision making, helping us to:
- Better understand customer viewing, engagement, loyalty and behaviours that cause churn
- Better understand where the biggest opportunities to drive and improve tenure and ARPU are
- Work collaboratively across functions to truly understand key customer issues and barriers, help build solutions and drive change with the greatest benefit to our business objectives
- Measure the impact of all change across NOW TV to demonstrate the effect on customer tenure and revenue
- Use and commission data, research and insight to identify opportunities that support our key objectives, working across multiple teams to develop solutions and shape the strategy – e.g. better understanding cause and effect on customer churn by viewingusage habits
- Anticipate benefit and risk as a result of propositional change (new content addedremoved, pricing changes) and work with the Customer Group to put actions in place to react and mitigate, ensuring relevant segmentation approach as needed
- Produce business cases to understand the likely commercial impact of new ideas, working with Finance to achieve sign off
- Facilitate decision making with senior management to help drive and prioritise the change roadmap – including influencing changes to our proposition and messaging strategy to drive long term loyalty and engagement from our customer base.
- Provide regular performance reports and updates to all levels of management
- Strong data and analytical skills with an ability to draw conclusions and recommendations based on your analysis
- Proven track record of being able to use insight and analysis to build sound and actionable business cases
- An excellent communicator, able to land key summaries and recommendations
- Able to effectively manage & influence stakeholders across different levels
- Proven track record in delivering change and ability to measure success
- Experience working within fast-paced and high-pressured commercial environments
- Excel – formulas, pivot tables
- PowerPoint – clear messaging, understand how to land key points
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today.
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better