about 1 year ago
A large marketing services agency is seeking to fill a junior to mid-level data services / data operations role to work across a huge range of projects.
Part of a wider group this is the Cheltenham office of a very successful marketing services and technology organisation. They work with clients across a range of sectors including financial services, charity, and commercial brands.
The Data Services / Data Operations role will join the data team to provide support with the on-boarding of complex data projects as well as asset management tasks. They will work with GMC Inspire and evolve skills in development.
• Accurate and timely completion of data, composition and pre-production tasks, to the briefs provided by project managers.
• Other ad hoc duties as required from time to time relating to data processing and document composition.
• Data tasks such as loading and checking input files, standardisation of data, deduplication, suppressions, & ad-hoc coding.
• Composition tasks such as layouts, links to data files, proofing, and outputs for delivery.
• Accurate data reporting.
• Produce accurate quotations to account managers, for data and composition related tasks.
• Liaise with software partners and install software updates.
• Supply of output files to external production and delivery partners.
• Proactively look for ways to improve our procedures and systems, including reporting and automation.
The experience we need.
The successful candidate for the Data Services / Data Operations role will ideally have exposure with the development, programming or coding HTML. It would be a huge benefit to already have understanding of the technology GMC Inspire or an ability and willingness to learn and pick up new technologies rapidly.
What you’ll get in return.
A brilliant entry level data role to a hugely successful organisation with a genuine opportunity to progress into other areas of the agency. Circa £25k basic salary depending on experience (potential for more for the right candidate). 25 days holiday plus your birthday. Contributory pension scheme. Free gym membership and free fruit in the office. Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket loans.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Rachael Ellison a call.
19 days ago
only 9 days until close